Civic association Common Vision following the Campaign EU-OSHA Healthy workplaces control dangerous chemicals invite you to a seminar entitled “Healthy Workplaces Control Dangerous Chemicals”
Date: 4.4.2019 at 10 am
Venue: Ciglianska cesta 3C, 971 01 Prievidza (residence BOZPO, s.r.o.)
- Welcome the seminar participants
- European campaign „Healthy workplaces control dangerous chemicals“ – intentions and recommendations (L. Kerekeš, National contact place EU-OSHA, National labor inspectorate)
- Approving the professional competences of EU citizens (J. Trcka, National labor inspectorate )
- Objectification of the working environment – RÚVZ PD
- Health risks at work with chemicals – BOZPO, s.r.o.
- Finish at 1 pm
Deadline for applications to 29.3.2019
The Presidency reserves the right to change the date, venue and completion of the program. Cancellation of applications is not accepted due to the organization of the activity, it is possible to send an authorized substitute.
Member of Spoločná vízia: 0,- € bez DPH
Other participants (not a member) 30,-€ bez DPH
Payment on account:
SK44 3100 000 0045 2000 7909, PRIMA bank, a.s. ,,additional data“: Participant surname and first name, Name of the applicant organization
Applicant’s Declaration: I hereby consent to the processing and retention of personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data; 18/2018 Coll. on the protection of personal data.
Spoločná vízia, o.z., with residence at Ciglianska cesta 3 C 971 01 Prievidza.
Please send the completed and signed application form by e-mail by 29.3.2019 at the latest.