From 5 to 8 November 2019, representatives of the Common Vision civic association attended the 36th International Congress and Trade fair A+A in Düsseldorf, Germany. Congress A+A is a leading event for those concerned with occupational health and safety (OSH).
We were repeatedly not disappointed by many exhibitors in 14 halls from almost all over the world. In addition to the VISION ZERO conference, which was part of the exhibition, we had the opportunity to see various professional demonstrations and meet our business partners, while of course finding new ones whose products would also be of interest to our customers.
At the subsequent business meetings we had the opportunity to get promotional materials and contacts for further business activities.
- The future of work
- Health and safety policies: national and international
- Professions, industries, networks
- Technology and labour protection laws
- Health at work – skills, behaviours, resources
- Structuring of work and working time
- Occupational health and safety at work
- New tools and working methods