On May 3rd 2017, the Common Vision Association organized a workshop “Occupational Health and Safety from Legislation to Practice”
The Common Vision Association held a meeting of experts in the field of occupational safety under the title “Occupational Health and Safety from Legislation to Practice” at its headquarters, on Ciglianska cesta 3C, Prievidza, .
The workshop program:
- the workshop opening: Ing. J. Donič, President of the Common Vision Association
- Legislative changes, Ing. M. Foltin, BOZPO, s.r.o., Member of the ZSPS Commission
- Report on the Activities of Labor Inspection for 2016, Ing. V. Kopecký, Labor Inspectorate Trenčín
- Special fund for the prevention of CHZP and PÚ, M. Němec, external advisor to the President of KOZ
- Occupational health and safety from the perspective of employers in the automotive industry, Ing. J. Kiripolsky, Volkswagen Slovakia, a.s.
- Ing. V. Beno, PSA Trnava
- BTZ when placed on the market and into service, Ing. J. Jakubik, BOZPO, s.r.o.